Values Exploration Worksheets & Guide
When there's a change (like divorce, move, looking for work) people feel lost and wonder who am I? By finding your values you will know yourself better and feel more at ease.
Values is a great way to connect with self, feel more peaceful and less pulled in different directions.
- Three ways to explore and find values
- Making decisions using values
- Ways to manage conflicting values
- Using feelings and values
- Exploring values through feelings
These eight pages will guide you through different ways to explore and find your values and how to use them. When living within your values it reduces inner friction, brings more inner peace and a warm feeling of being home.